1. When people talk in questions. You know they have that lilt at the end of their sentence that makes it a question. Think Stewie from Family Guy.
2. People who post updates on the obvious: how there are starving children in this country and our government isn’t doing anything about it, how 1 in 3 people get cancer, blah, blah, blah. These are the same people who do absolutely nothing to improve the world other than posting this useless information on Twitter or Facebook. Go volunteer with Meals On Wheels, be healthier to avoid being the 1 in 3 people that gets cancer, etc. I’m on board with helping make things better but against useless information.
3. People who think they are better than other people because of . No explanation is needed on this one.
4. People who put their bags/purses/leg on the seat while riding on the bus or MAX while other people are standing. Unless that bag/purse/or leg has purchased it’s own ticket, it can go on the floor and the poor person who’s been working all day, can sit and rest their swollen feet.
5. When people get frustrated by long lines. You know who they are. In the cattle herding line at the Southwest counter at the airport they stand behind you seething in anger crossing and uncrossing their arms while they sigh loudly shifting from one foot to another. Yeah like that’s gonna help. How ’bout you just relax? Or better yet don’t book your flight on the most popular travel days or get to the airport earlier. Either way, cut it out. It’s annoying.